We’re so excited to announce our new partnership with Birch Hill Barn! We’re working together to improve the quality of our articles, and we know this will make our content more accessible and diverse.
About Birch Hill Barn
Birch Hill Barn is a beautifully restored dairy barn that offers the comfort and convenience of modern touches while retaining the character and charm of its historic roots.
Nestled among the rolling pastures of northern Wisconsin just an hour from Minneapolis-St. Paul, this barn venue is the perfect spot for your next event. Whether you’re planning a barn wedding, a family reunion, or any other gathering, Birch Hill Barn offers an idyllic setting. Choose the barn itself, our antique windmill, or a sunset over the hills as your backdrop for memories that will last a lifetime.
Birch Hill Barn is a newly restored 100-year-old dairy barn with reclaimed wood floors and beams, original stone masonry, and a collection of sliding doors that allow natural light to pour in. The barn is set on a 40-acre farm—plenty of space to make it your own for the event you envision.
What They Offer
- Wedding ceremonies can be held in the hay loft or in any number of picturesque spots on the property
- The cocktail hour may be held in the lower level of the barn or outside on the patio
- Dinner and dancing may be held in the barn or outdoors nearby
- Banquet tables, white folding garden chairs, and cocktail tables
- Private bridal area on-site
- The milk house may be used for vendor storage
- We provide an on-site venue manager to answer any questions your event coordinator or vendors may have
- Onsite parking and restrooms
- Various decor options are available